Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Wow! Time is flying by lately...I'm already putting together all the details of Kinsey's first birthday bash! Things have been very busy lately between getting ready for the party, helping my brother and his wife move closer (yay!) and keeping up with orders for piggy banks and jewelery inventory. Then there is the little stinker herself- always getting into something. Here are some pictures that I took within a one hour time span yesterday afternoon. Housework is hard to get done when you have an eleven month old getting into EVERYTHING!!!!


First she climbed up into the dishwasher while I was putting away utensils.

Then she got off and started unloading the tupperware- atleast I had managed to get get the breakables out already!

Then it was back up onto the door- this is the look I get when I ask "What are you doing

Then she stood up and started unloading the cups and bowls from the top rack- what a nice little helper!

After helping unload the dishwasher it was time to fold her laundry...
So she climed into the basket after throwing out a few items...

Proceeded to throw out a few more...
Tipped the whole basket backwards...which she thought was hilarious!
And although I didn't take any pictures she finished the task by pushing the basket into the dining room and climbing in again.
She makes it twice as hard to get chores done.....but a thousand times more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...