Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My baby is one!

So Monday was a big day...Kinsey's first birthday. We spent the day in Pecos with Grandma and Grandpa H, Auntie Vicky, Uncle Travis and Cousin Troy. Mommy and daddy went off-roading in the morning (pictures to come) and Kinsey played all day with her cousin.





As we were driving home that night I couldn't help but get all teary-eyed thinking about how life has changed in the past year. Time really does pass by in the blink of an eye, and having a child and watching them grow and change really wakes you up to that notion. Last year I was holding in my arms a tiny little 6 lb 14 oz baby, so nervous about what was in store for us all. This year I am chasing around a walking, crawling, laughing, smiling, playful and fun-loving toddler who has changed my life for the better. We are so blessed that in this tough economy I am still able to be at home with my daughter everyday, and knowing that she is healthy, happy and smart is the best gift a mother could ask for. Here's to a wonderful second year as a family of three!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...