Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update

I've been lacking in the blog department lately. 

Not that anyone seems to mind.

But I'll catch up a bit by posting about our little family and how it's currently growing.

Kinsey is almost 2 1/2 years old! She's turned into a VERY outgoing little lady, she says 'HI' to almost everyone she sees, especially kids. If another kid doesn't respond to her first attempt to be friendly she will literally follow them around saying "hi, hi, hello, hi" until they respond. Silly girl. She's definitely got her daddy's need to be social. She's talking up a storm, even if some of it is in her own secret language, counting to 5, knows her colors and shapes, and is quite the budding dancer and artist. That part comes from me :o)
She's almost 30 lbs and right at 3 ft tall, and we're sorta, kinda working on that whole potty training adventure. We have our good days, our great days, and the inevitable bad days, too.

Roy is working long hours with his company, in this economy we can't complain about an abundance of work and plenty to keep him busy. He works really hard for me to be able to stay home with Kinsey, and I love and appreciate that so much.

As for me, I'm being crafty as usual. My current endeavors have been all about baby....which prompts me to explain that I'm currently 5 months pregnant with our 2nd daughter! Things have been going smoothly and hopefully the heat of the summer won't get to me in my final months too much, baby is due August 3. I'm itching to try and sell our current house, so the girls won't have to share a room and we can have more space for our growing family overall. That may or may not become a reality, for now it's just a goal/dream/idea.

Overall we are happy and healthy and looking forward to warmer weather and the growth of our family from 3 to 4!

Oh, and I hope to get better at this blogging continuity thing ;o)


Roy and Kinsey enjoying spring by flying a kite

Her first try at flying it by herself

She's very proud and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...