Thursday, August 23, 2012

Free Printables: Kids Storage Labels

In recently re-organizing my oldest daughters very small room, I used a variety of bins, baskets and buckets to keep sets of similar items together for her. At almost 4 she needs to get better about putting her toys away, so in an effort to help her in the process I designed some simple labels for her. The ones that she will be able to reach on her own (and be expected to put away on her own) have labels with pictures, the ones that are kept high out of her reach (and her little sisters) have word labels. 


Nothing fancy, nothing new, but I thought I would still offer them up for free to anyone who needed a little labeling in their life! Click each page to download and enjoy!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I love them! If I ever actually manage to get any type of organizational system together I am so using these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute labels. do come link them up at our linky party which just opened today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need storage for different reasons, some of us need it to just store extra stuff and some of us need it because we are faced with a life changing matter and we need to move our belongings to a little place with a lock. I have recently checked out a great self storage website design.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...