Friday, June 7, 2013

Celebrate Dad

Father's Day, as you may or may not remember, is just around the corner. 

In my house it usually involves lots  of family time, maybe a little golf, and a yummy meal or two. 
In past years I have done framed photos for my hubby as a simple but meaningful gift to celebrate his role as the father of our two girls, most of which hang in his office. 

This was 2011, 
when Kinsey was 2 and we were expecting Makayla the following month.


This was last year, 2012,
 where I made a 'D' and 'A' out of a cardboard box 
and painted them for the girls to hold. 


This year I haven't finalized our gift,
 but it will probably contain some pictures from this past year 
and maybe some artwork from the girls. 



So if you are, like me, still looking for a little something special to say 'I Love You' this Father's Day, 
I made up a cute poster you can download and print for FREE!

It comes in 3 colors, Royal Blue, Orange, and Mint Green.
Download
Download
Download
Here's the Mint Green framed as an 8X10 print, and as a 5X7 with Kinsey's artwork as a mat. 



So please, download, enjoy and make sure you celebrate all the Father's you know next Sunday!

Lil\'Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...