Monday, July 20, 2009

Weight loss anybody?

This weekend Roy and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary (I really can't believe it) by going out sans kiddo and enjoying a romantic evening together. It was great!
We also decided to get a joint gift for the two of us to celebrate this milestone, a treadmill. Romantic huh? I still need to take off about 10 pounds of baby and pre-baby weight (can't blame it all on Kinsey) and Roy has been complaining about his weight gain for a while now. Now the challenge begins! I already used the treadmill this am for 30 minutes...now I just have to stay motivated and get Roy to stick to a plan as well. I'll keep you all updated as to our progress.
Kinsey got in on the action putting the treadmill together in the garage, well she loved playing in the huge box- it was way more fun than her pack'n'play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...