Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dress Editing


Any woman knows that when faced with a party or event she will inevitably feel as though she has nothing to wear or looks fat in anything she does have.

Well I am no different.

So when faced with an upcoming night out to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Local 412 Plumbers and Pipefitters Union (of which my husband is a member) I immediately started thinking....crap....what am I going to wear?

Well the party is Saturday and I'm still not sure.

But I did take the one dress that looked okay on my after baby body and decided to edit it a little. Update it, if you will.

This is how it originally looked.

Not bad, but the butterfly sleeves are really not my thing.
Plus it is at least 2 years old, so I felt it might be a little outdated.



So I snipped and sewed, and snipped and sewed until I got this.

Sleeveless and with a slight racer-back.


What do you think?
I'll post a pic of us after Saturday wearing whatever I finally decide to leave the house in.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...