We have decided to test the market and put our house up for sale by owner. Today I made a website and flyer's and am busy getting this house in tip-top shape so we can put a sign out front by the weekend. We can't afford a loss, and our homes value is right around where we bought it 3 years ago, so we are either selling by owner, or staying put until the market improves and we build more equity. This house is just squeezing us tighter everyday so we have to at least test the market. Wish us luck!