Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What...It's been over a year?

Wow! March 2011. That's the last post I wrote. It's now July 2012. Time. Has. Flown.

Here are some things that have happened since my last post (In no particular order):

- I crafted a lot.
- I left a lot of those projects unfinished...as usual.

- We went on a family vacation to Padre Island, Texas and then didn't want to come home.



- I photographed my second wedding and did some portraits along the way.
- Oh! I had a baby... Makayla Ann,  aka. Boo, was born July 28, 2011- she is the cutest little thing and I cannot believe she is about to be ONE!

-  I went brunette...than back to blonde 2 weeks later. I didn't like looking so serious, it made me depressed 


-  Kinsey turned 3 and will be 4 soon.



- We got the house all fixed up to sell, then met with a Realtor who promptly squashed all our dreams of selling. 


So now that you are all caught up, lets get down to why I decided to come back to this blogging world after so long. I missed writing. I missed sharing even if no one was reading. But most of all I missed knowing that someday I can look back on all this for myself, or with my girls, and it will be like a journal of our lives as a family. Of all the crafty things I do, scrapbooking is not one of them. So this is my little scrapbook for myself..and hopefully an interesting, insightful or just plain funny take on a normal mama's life. 



“There are two kinds of perfect: The one you can never achieve, and the other, by just being yourself.” 
― Lauren King

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...